Monday, April 16, 2007
10:50 AM
LAGU INI MELODI RINTIHAN HATI INI
Anyone up for free ice cream?
IF IT'S FREE, WHY NOT EH?
So now, the WHOLE malay class is going for it tomorrow after school!
THANKS TO ME :D
Oh boy, I realised something
I've been too nice to people lately
But if it makes other people happier, why not?
And Love, don't cry okay?
OK,FINE:CALL ME GATALWhatever Iman, as flirtatious as I may seem
I AM SINGLE OKAY.
And Iman says, she'll publicise it to the world
HOW GREAT!
Oh,yeah,speaking of publicise:
COME DOWN TO INNOVA JUNIOR COLLEGE 19th APRIL 20073pm-6pmSUPPORT KHAIRUL OKAY,
DON'T SUPORT THE WRONG PERSON
YOU CAN ALWAYS ASK ME IF YOU'RE UNSURE OF THE PERSON EH.
Mother Tongue's ending really soonWTH!#$%^&*
Ok,BYE, since I've got nothing else better to do
[edit/]
Shut up.
Don't talk to me
I am already irritated by the fact that I DIDNT FINISH MY LIT ESSAY!
AND HELL,IT WAS A CLASS TEST
(Read:
TEST)WHATTHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL!
And I can't stop swearing
in my head,of courseI SHALL BE GOOD AND LISTEN TO HISTORY TODAY
fuck[edit/]
So far,the day's been really great,well,except for Lit test
Because it was THE FIRST EVER TEST
I EVER UNDERSTOOD SO WELL
AND PUT HY HEART AND SOUL DEEP INTO IT
Putting that aside,
I realised that I've got a hang in History, finally
BECAUSE MRS OW SAID MINE&ZAKIAH'S WORK WAS GREATTTT
See, that's why I begin to reconsider my choices
for subject combi next year
And oh,Shaila, welcome okay!
lovelove<3
After school was great, VERYVERYVERY productive
THANKS AH, LEE :D
ps:thank you for everything that happened today
it was great,
except Lit test.
BUT TODAY,WAS,PURE LOVE AND SHIOKNESS[edit/]
I know I shouldn't be here now
SOMEONE SLAP ME
But I just CANNOT concentrate, especially when the image of YOU
Suddenly pops up in my mind
IT'S DARN SCARY SWEETHEART
I know,it's been long since we called it off
I know I should be moving on,but hell I can't
Someone tell me why, explain
Maybe everything you had with me are gone with you
But mine's still intact
I just cannot bring myself to the fact that, I'm no longer yours
Or rather, you're no longer mine
Sugar Pie, it hurts to not have you around
I really miss those times when we were just wayyy to bored
And we'll go for bus rides
It may sound stupid, but it's not
Sweetheart,I really miss those times when you would rant to me about everything
ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN
How many articles you have to finish,
How many reviews you have yet to write
And how much your arms are aching.
I miss being the one you told things to, the one whom you shared things with
AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT
IT'S
YOUPlease stop pretending
I loved you too much to let you go
And here's Here Without You by 3 Doors Down
I found it somewhere :/
And it just had to remind me of you Sugar Pie
A hundred days have made me older
since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
and I don't think that I can look at this the same
But all the miles that separate,
Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face
I'm here without you baby but you're
still on my lonely mindI think about you baby and I
dream about you all the timeI'm here without you baby but your still with me in my dreams
And
tonight it's only you and meThe miles just keep rolling as the people leave their way to say hello
I hear this life was overrated but I hope it gets better as we go
I'm here without you baby but you're
still on my lonely mindI think about you baby and I
dream about you all the timeI'm here without you baby but your still with me in my dreams
And tonight
girl it's only you and meEverything I know, and anywhere I goit gets hard but it wont take away my loveAnd when the last one falls, when it's all said and done It gets hard but it won't take away my loveIm here without you baby but
you're still on my lonely mindI think about you baby and I
dream about you all the timeI'm here without you baby but your still with me in my dreams
And tonight
girl it's only you and meI'm here without you baby but
you're still on my lonely mindI think about you baby and I
dream about you all the timeI'm here without you baby but
you're still with me in my dreamsbut tonight
girl it's only you and meSee lar, all ____'s fault
If only she hadn't ________.